Currently viewing the tag: "Cicero"
- Journey to the East, Bhagavadgita Chapter 16 and 17 Seminar Report
- Journey to the East, Bhagavadgita Chapter 14 and 15 Seminar Report
- Education Quartet: Republic, Session 15 Seminar Report – Book II 369b-373a
- Journey to the East, Bhagavadgita Chapter 12 and 13 Seminar Report
- Journey to the East, Bhagavadgita Chapter 11 Seminar Report
TagsArjuna Athens Bhagavad-Gita Bhagavadgita big talk Cephalus Chaerephon character Cicero Conversation Dharma dialogue economics economists Education Quartet force innovative ideas in education intellectual laziness John Maynard Keynes Karma Krishna laissez-faire Law learning in action libertarian economic ideology and Darwin’s random selection theory Mahabharata novelty Peloponnesian War Piraeus Plato Plato's Socrates Polemarchus Republic sedimentation Socrates Sparta strength The End of Laissez-Faire Thrasymachus Thucydides wisdom writing Xenophon Xenophon's Socratic Writings youth versus old age