Currently viewing the tag: "Thucydides"
- Journey to the East, Bhagavadgita Chapter 11 Seminar Report
- “Sedimentation: Taking words for granted” Part 2
- Education Quartet: Republic, Session 14 Seminar Report – Book II 368c-369b
- Journey to the East, Bhagavadgita Chapter 9 and 10 Seminar Report
- Education Quartet: Republic, Session 13 Seminar Report – Book II 362d-368c
TagsArjuna Athens Bhagavad-Gita Bhagavadgita big talk Cephalus Chaerephon character Cicero Conversation Dharma dialogue economics economists Education Quartet force innovative ideas in education intellectual laziness John Maynard Keynes Karma Krishna laissez-faire Law learning in action libertarian economic ideology and Darwin’s random selection theory Mahabharata novelty Peloponnesian War Piraeus Plato Plato's Socrates Polemarchus Republic sedimentation Socrates Sparta strength The End of Laissez-Faire Thrasymachus Thucydides wisdom writing Xenophon Xenophon's Socratic Writings youth versus old age